Specialization, Core Business & Products
- Turn-key Projects – Freight Management
- Heavy Lift & Transport Engineering – Cross trade
- Marine Chartering – Heavy Lift & Transport specialized units
- Rail Department – Intermodal & conventional rail shipments
- Door deliveries in the Russian Federation & CIS countries – Customs brokerage in Russia
- Global tender management – Global project management – IT competence center
- Integrated collaboration with Clients, working in-house as one team
AIPL is the Project Cargo division of the AsstrA Group.
Formally created in 2017, it has inherited a long lasting experience of the mother Company in Heavy Lift & Special Transports, with the scope of delivering tailor-made, end-to-end transportation solutions for each task to capture project specific components.
Based on our growing network of Project Cargo business units in Europe, Asia and North America, integrated by specialized Agents in key locations, we can offer to our Clientele turn-key industrial project transport services on a global scale.
AIPL can deliver its services at FEED stage, up-, mid- and down-stream phases, from exploration through construction & production up to decommissioning.
Dedicated services by AsstrA-AIPL include:
- Industrial logistics, turn-key project cargo shipping
- Logistics tender management
- Project management, planning, consultation
- Site & road surveys, transport engineering
- Overland transport (road & rail)
- Heavy lift & over dimensional cargo handling
- Air Freight consolidation and chartering
- Marine chartering
- Express deliveries by small trucks and vans all over Europe & Asia
- Export, transit, import customs clearance
- Critical response teams
As part of the AsstrA international group, AIPL benefits of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000 & ISO 28000 global certifications.