CANNON ARTES S.p.A., a leading global engineering and construction Company, pro- vides tailored water and wastewater treatment plants in particular for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper and Pharmaceutical markets.
Expert engineering, vast know-how, and Italian craftsmanship help to reduce water footprint around the globe, treating more than 500 mln m3 per year.
CANNON ARTES’ range of products covers the following:
- Effluent Water Treatment Reuse. CANNON ARTES’ solution addresses waste water treatment and reuse in a variety of industrial sectors where the most appropriate selection of technologies coupled with maximum flexibility are requested to tackle the variability of flow and chemical
- Produced Water & Injection Water treatment in the Oil & Gas upstream sector, onshore and offshore. Water is a key issue to enhance recovery of crude oil.
- Deaerators based on ZeroGas Deaerator® technology where removal of dissol- ved gases (such as oxygen and carbon dioxide) from process water and boiler feed water is accomplished through vacuum, thermophysical or membrane deaeration.
- Demineralisation Systems targeted to the production of high purity water. Removal of dissolved solids is achieved by means of membranes or ion-exchange
- Condensate Polishing Units. Traces of different kind of impurities are re- moved from the return steam condensate in order to make it suitable for reuse within high-pressure thermal cycles.
- Cooling Water Treatment & Filtration. Treatment of make-up and side- stream water is crucial in order to avoid build-up of solids in the
- Sanitary Water Treatment. By means of package solutions, civil waste water can be treated in isolated compounds, offshore platforms, construction camps and make treated water suitable for reuse.
- Desalination & Drinking Water production. CANNON ARTES’ solutions are considering sea water desalinated through reverse osmosis and drinking water produced with package-type, containerised
CANNON ARTES can also provide: inspection and assessment of existing plants, overhaul and corrective maintenance, repairs, engineering, modernization of existing plants, retrofitting, revamping projects, customized spares, original spares.
Anno Di Fondazione1977
Capitale Socialee1.774.000 Euro
Qualità ISO 9001: 2015
ASME U STAMP
ASME S STAMP
UNI ISO 45001:2018