Desmet Ballestra is a multinational group with a global footprint and is a world leader in developing, engineering and supplying technologies, process plants and proprietary equipment for the following business areas: Detergents and Surfactants, Soap, Chemicals, Oils and Fats, Oilseeds Pressing, Oleochemical, Biodiesel and Animal Feed.
Desmet Ballestra S.p.A., founded in 1960 and headquartered in Milan, is active worldwide in the supply of process plants for three business segments: Detergents & Surfactants, Soap and Chemicals production (in particular sulphuric and phosphoric acid and downstream fertilizers), offering a wide range of customized solutions based on proprietary know-how and licensed technologies.
- Feasibility and FEED studies
- Delivery of projects on EP, EPC and EPCM basis
- Procurement Services
- Site Supervision and Construction Management Services
- Plant Commissioning and Start-Up
- Technical Assistance, Plant Upgrades
- Spare Parts supply
- R&D Services