“Our mission at UTC Overseas is to anticipate the customer’s needs then evolve and
adapt accordingly. Our client’s vision is our vision and every action we take reflects that
• Project Logistics Provider
• Large Project Transportation and Logistics
• Heavy haul and over dimensional moves throughout the world
• Complete door to door logistics services
• Import / Export Ocean Freight, Air Freight, Trucking
• Ro Ro / Project Logistics / Breakbulk
• Charters of ships and Part Cargo
• Ocean Consolidations / Deconsolidations
• Full Container Movement (FCL) / Less than Container Load (LCL)
• Dedicated Air Charter Service
• Customs Brokerage
UTC Mediterranean is part of the UTC Overseas specializing in the business fields of
Shipping and Forwarding focusing on Project, Heavy Equipment and Industrial Logistics
Management, International Logistics and Customs Services.
• Specialty: we offer integrated solutions for optimized Global Logistics Services
inclusive of Multi-Modal Freight Coordination and Project Cargo Logistics.
• Company Structure: together with its directly controlled companies in France and
Egypt and its sister company in Azerbaijan, plays a leading role within the EMEA
and CSI organizations of the UTC Group while accessing and supporting the global
• Team: We deploy our equipment and team to tackle challenges and meet the
delivery requirements assessing fully compliant methods and processes in
complex social & political environments.
• What Sets Us Apart: In addition to providing logistics and transportation services
for the movement of complex parts and large machinery, we are also experienced
in providing shipping solutions which always comply with strict regulations, locally
and overseas, as well as following strict safety guidelines.
• Key Focus: In cooperation with our customers, we elaborate dedicated solutions
for their equipment.
• Global Network: UTC Mediterranean Group is part of the global network UTC
• Power Generation • Water Treatment Plants
• Power Transmission and Distribution • Waste Treatment Plants
• Oil & Gas • Desalination Plants
• Heavy Equipment for Construction & Infrastructure • Chemical Plants
• Steel Mills • Pulp and Paper Production Lines
• Cement Plants • Canning and Bottling Lines
• Factories Relocation • Wood Processing Plants