Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Energy, Fertilizers, Industry, Cryogenics.
PRINCIPALI PRODOTTI E ATTIVITÀ:
• Specialty Pressure Vessel and Heat Transfer Equipment (e.g. vessel, columns,
reactors, drums, shell and tube heat exchangers)
• Industrial boilers (e.g. waste heat boiler, heat recovery steam generator)
• Assembly and maintenance of equipment and industrial plants (i.e. new plants,
• Cryogenic / LNG Plant & Equipment (i.e. trailers, containers, tanks)
FOSTER WHEELER GROUP
PRINCIPALI AZIENDE DEL GRUPPO:
• VRV S.r.l. - Via Burago 24, 20876 Ornago (Italy)
• VRV Services S.r.l. – Via Burago 24, 20876 Ornago (Italy)
• Industrie Meccaniche di Bagnolo S.r.l. - Strada Paullese 2, 26010 Bagnolo Cremasco (CR) - Italy
• Cryo Diffusion S.A.S. – Léry (France)
• VRV Asia Pacific Pvt. Ltd. – Chennai (India)
• FEMA S.r.l. - Via Tibet 5 - Busto Arsizio (Italy)
VRV S.r.l. established in 1956 and headquartered in Ornago, near Milan, is organized into two divisions, the
Cryogenic and the Energy & Petrochemical Division.
The VRV Group is a diversified multinational corporation made up of several companies, many with high automated,
purpose-built facilities that are some of the world’s most significant manufacturing sites for pressure containing and
heat transfer equipment. Today VRV is one of the leading global manufactures in the design and manufacture of state
of the art pressure equipment for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, energy, fertilizer and cryogenic industries.
In particular, the Cryogenic Division is specialized in vacuum insulated products used in the distribution and storage
of cryogenic liquefied gases and exports the majority of its products to the world’s largest industrial companies in
more than 80 countries worldwide. To ensure that the local needs are met in various geographical markets VRV
has established offices in the major geographical markets across the world: Germany, the Czech Republic, France,
the UK, Saudi Arabia, India (Mumbai), Malaysia and Brazil. The story of the Group has been created by our biggest
strength: our people; and it is dedicated to the quality, safety and innovation of our highly engineered products.
The VRV Group has built its success and reputation on the experience and passion of our people who work day in and
day out to bring our clients solutions that suit their needs. In October 2015 VRV S.p.A acquired Koch Heat Transfer
S.r.l., now called lndustrie Meccaniche di Bagnolo S.r.l. (IMB). The transaction is part of a strategic diversification
project achieved through the internationalization and acquisition of technologies enabling the VRV Group to
constantly grow on the markets, in particular In the Energy & Petrochemical sector. In November 2018 VRV Group
was acquired by the American Company Chart Industries, Inc.